Welcome to www.travadda.com website. This is an Indian origin organization to deliver an unique multi-functionality online portal for Travel & Hospitality industry and trade fraternity, where the entire industry professionals & companies and affiliated service providers can be benefited from their basic requirements, i.e. Jobs & Sourcing, Recruitments, Networking & Connections, Networking and Marketing, Marketing & Advertisements, Knowledge & Ideas with more upcoming features related to benefits of the industry. The core Purpose of launching the website is to make this platform as world’s biggest & unique online portal for Travel & Hospitality fraternity, where it will be treated as the lifeline of the industry serving approximately 43 million professionals & 12 million organizations worldwide. It is an industry specific community based platform to give the facility of sourcing, networking & marketing under one platform with cost effective manner which is very unique concept as of now in Travel & Hospitality field.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. TRAVADDA.COM MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME AND SUCH MODIFICATION SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
- Copyright, Trademark, Licenses and Idea Submissions.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are travadda.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. You may not allocate, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, Designs, trademarks or other Intellectual Property and proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. You may not modify, reproduce, copy, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the site, including text, slogans, logo, graphics, code and/or software. You may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for your own Personal non-commercial use provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. All software used on this Website is the property of travadda.com or its licensees and suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
- Use of the Site.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(i) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(ii) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(iii) is misleading in any way;
(iv) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(v) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(vi) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(vii) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(viii) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(ix) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(x) Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(xi) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(xii) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(xiii) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(xiv) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(xv) interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
(xvii) harm minors in any way;
(xviii) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(xix) violates any law for the time being in force;
(xx) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(xxi) impersonate another person;
The website will make best possible endeavors to provide satisfactory, accurate and useful information as a response to any query. The website does not (expressly or impliedly) guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any information, goods/products. The various tips or recommendations provided to any query do not assure definite services.
It is possible that other user (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
Travadda.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- Limitation of Liability
Travadda.com shall not be liable for any fault, imperfection, shortcoming or inadequacy in the quality, nature and manner of performance or service suffered by anyone on account of the use/performance of the information, response, advice furnished to you (via e-mail or otherwise), any action or lack of action by a you.
Travadda.com is not responsible for any technical problems or various Cyber Offences like Hacking etc. or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the travadda.com services or combination thereof.
Travadda.com is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, loss, deletion, defect, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of any content you upload to the travadda.com services.
Travadda.com will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content uploaded to the travadda.com websites or in connection with the Travadda services, whether caused by user of the Travadda services or by any of the services or programming associated with or utilized in the Travadda.com services. No warranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, is given by or on behalf of the Travadda that the responses to the queries shall be appropriate, secure, reliable and free-from-error. In spite of our best efforts, the information on this website may become outdated although, efforts will be made to correct the errors and keep the content updated. Also, the information and materials on this website are provided on an “AS IS WHERE IS” basis.
Travadda.com is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Travadda.com cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Travadda.com shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
Travadda.com makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access other than travadda.com, please understand that it is independent from travadda.com, and that Travadda.com has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a travadda.com website does not mean that Travadda.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, or service of such website.
Travadda.com does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to multi-functionality online portal for Travel & Hospitality industry and trade fraternity. Travadda.com is only providing a platform for industry professionals & companies and affiliated service providers can be benefited from their basic requirements i.e Jobs & Sourcing, Networking & Connections, Marketing & Advertisements, Knowledge & Ideas with more upcoming features related to benefits of the industry. Travadda.com is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Travadda.com, its team of skilled and preserving associations, entire staff and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
Nominal annual membership fees would be charged for both Professionals & candidates and Organizations, corporate & others based on different category of subscriptions like Job Platform, Networking & Marketing Platform and different advertisements subscriptions. Changes to the User Agreement or any of the rules and policies of the Company shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website.
All fees/ charges shall be quoted in Indian Rupees / US Doller and shall be payable to travadda.com managed by Trawellhr Services Private Limited, within such time as specified in the invoice. You are responsible for paying all charges/ fees associated with the use of the Website and shall be liable to pay any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses etc. which may be levied. In case of any non- payment, the Company reserves the right to issue a warning or temporarily/ indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership with the Website and disallow access to the Website. The Company also reserves the right to take any legal action against you in case of any non-payment of charges/fees to the Company.
The Company offers professional networking & B2B networking platform among the industry professionals and corporate, sharing ideas & updates related to industry, product launching, branding, advertisements, promotions, learn and earn concept which is a unique concept of online marketing which never had before. The website has a cash back incentive scheme for the individuals / professionals from Referral or “Learn & Earn” segment, who opt to avail any of the Travadda.com services agree to comply with the terms and conditions set out in Policy.
There are 02 types of cash back or incentive scheme to the individual’s or professionals and it’s not applicable for any Organization or Corporate.
- Referral cash back policy: The system will auto generate a unique ID / promo code for every individual professionals / candidate after completion of entire registration process. The unique ID / promo code can be used as referral scheme and can forward as referral policy. Who so ever will register or become a new member of travadda.com using that promo code will get a percentage of discount on membership, simultaneously a certain amount of percentage will be credited to the referral initiator wallet as cash back or commission.
- Learn & Earn cash back policy: This is a unique module for the individual readers. This will be a link of a promotion which can come through the direct or indirect connection related to trade promotions. Once you click the link and read the promotion, your wallet will be credited with certain cash back or incentive from travadda.
There are 02 types of Cash back / commission scheme in travadda.com module
for the Individual professionals / candidate
- Referral Programme for the Professionals
- Learn & Earn Programme for the professionals
Note: Both the schemes are valid only for the professional registration and not
valid for any Corporates / Organization / bodies.
Brief about the programme:
- Referral Programme for the Professionals: After successful registration / membership at travadda.com, the system will auto generate a CODE / ID number for every professionals / individuals member. The member’s needed to forward the code to their referrals / friends /associates /colleague/ Companies to register in travadda.com. Once any new member register with membership and apply the CODE, then the commission of ____% will get credited in the Personal E-Wallet (inside travadda.com) of the CODE holder or referrer. Simultaneously the new member can also get certain ____% of discount during registration. The referral cash back / commission percentage is not fixed, it depends on the category of individual membership and registration criteria.
- Learn & Earn Programme for the professionals: This is the unique program of online Marketing and promotions. If you receive any promotional link under “Learn & Earn” module, where the Advertiser or the promoter floated certain promotions either to their connection or in sub category basis, and you read that promotion and “tick” on the link acceptance, An automated reader’s commission of ____% will get credited in the Personal E-Wallet (inside travadda.com). The readers “Learn & Earn” cash back / commission percentage is not fixed, it depends on the category or scheme of promotions / advertisement.
Terms & conditions to claim the cash back and utilization of e-wallet of travadda.com
- There are 03 type of withdrawal of e-wallet.
- a) Withdraw amount as commission earned after deduction of TDS via Bank transfer.
- b) Utilize the amount for further membership / travadda subscriptions without TDS.
- c) Withdraw the amount via Mobile wallet after deduction of TDS and service charge.
- d) TBA – we are associating with E-Commerce platform and your amount can utilize as discount coupons with multiple brands as discount without TDS
- Cash back is capped at minimum Rs.1500/- per individual. They can only withdraw / adjust the amount if wallet balance is above Rs. 1500/-
- To withdraw the amount as Commission earned, the members need to fill an application form with their Bank details (Name, Bank Name & Account NO, IFSC code) along with PAN number
- TDS will be compulsorily deducted from the total amount of cash back, will be treated as commission earned.
- The existing member who refers (referrer) will be eligible for this offer only if the person (referee) he/she has referred applies the CODE number during registration directly from the automated referral mail received by the referee.
- This wallet cannot be combined with any other account. The Offer cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person.
- Travadda.com reserves the right to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, at any time, without previous notice and from time to time, withdraw/suspend/amend/cancel the / commission Offer, with or without any reason
- Travadda.com has the sole discretion to change, suspend or modify the cash back scheme or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion
- The Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of India. Any dispute arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai
Refund and Cancellation
The travadda.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel a membership at any time and for any reason. If we refuse a new or renewing membership, individual, organizations will be offered a refund for the remaining portion of their membership at the time of termination. Membership cancellations request received by user within ____days of registration may be eligible to receive a full refund. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
As a User you are responsible for understanding this refund policy upon acquiring any services at travadda.com. All refund requests must be made by the user. However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the services we provide. Therefore, we do honor requests for refund where the following reasons apply:
- Non-delivery of the service: such as, for example, due to some unnatural situations;
- Finalizing issues: it may happen that you are having problems while finalizing the service;
- Irreparable deficiency with the service: although all the services are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. This reason should be submitted to our Support Team for approval;
- Services not-as-described: a request based on this reason is satisfied on a case by case basis with travadda reserving full discretion to make the determination whether a refund is appropriate.
Please note that our Support Team is ready to provide you with timely and efficient professional assistance. We will attempt to find the best convenient solution for your query. Give us 12-24 hours for our Support Team to get back to you on the problem. Requests for a refund are accepted within the period of 1 week after the order is placed. You should accompany this request with detailed and grounded reasons why you are applying for a refund. Please make sure your request does not contradict our team. Refunds will be credited back to the user’s wallet.
- Right to remove items or description that violates Terms & Conditions
Travadda.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on the Website. Travadda.com shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. Please be advised that such Content posted does not necessarily reflect Travadda.com views. In no event shall Travadda.com assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Content which you provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- Term of Termination.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effective while you use the Travadda.com services or services of other members. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason via the “Close Account” form in the account section. There will be no refund of money against the paid membership Termination for what so ever reason.
You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Travadda.com or the brand name or domain name used by the website including the terms or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Travadda.com or members on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Travadda’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Travadda’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Travadda.com.
You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- Statute Of Limitations
This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the applicable laws to agreements made and to be performed in India. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Travadda.com and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the party’s obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in an exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai/Thane, Maharashtra court according to Indian law. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must commence within a one month of the claim or cause of action arisen else such claim or cause of action is barred. Failure of Travadda.com to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Travadda.com may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Travadda.com reserves the right to make changes in the website, withdraw access to this website, termination of membership and revise the services described in this website at any time without any previous notice.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
A unit of Trawellhr Services Pvt. Ltd.