This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
You agree that by registering on travadda.com, or by using the website, including our mobile applications, developer platform, premium services, or other information provided as part of the Travadda.com services, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with Travadda.com based on the terms of this User Agreement, which is hereby incorporated by reference (collectively referred to as the “Agreement”) and become a Travadda user (“User”).
If you are using the website on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you are nevertheless individually bound by this Agreement even if your company has a separate agreement with us. If you do not want to register an account and become a Travadda User, do not conclude the Agreement and do not access, view, download or otherwise use any Travadda.com webpage, information or services. By clicking “Register,” you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by all of its provisions. By clicking “Register”, you also consent to use electronic signatures and acknowledge your click of the “Register” button as one.
The Website is operated by Travadda.com and available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Website.
MODIFICATION TO ‘THE SERVICE’
The website reserves the right to Terminate/modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, ‘The Service’ (or any part of ‘The Service’) with or without notice to the user at any time and from time to time. ‘The User’ agrees that the website shall not be liable to the User or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of the Service.
USE OF SITE
The website would provide the below mentioned services:
- Industry related jobs & sourcing platform for professionals and organizations.
- Professional networking & B2B networking platform among the industry professionals and corporate to share their ideas & updates related to industry.
- Effective marketing, this includes product launching, branding, advertisements, promotions.
- Learn and Earn Concept & Referral incentive– Professionals Get paid for referring leads and interacting with promotions that are relevant to them. So you earn while you learn. A totally unique concept for trade professionals to boost their interest in your products. The points / amount of incentive will be added to the wallet and after a nominal amount you can withdraw or utilize the amount in different mode of cashback.
- Online Advertisement – user can display advertisement with much lower prices.
- Industry directory – users can find each other in the industry.
Some of the services are explained in detail herein below:
- Job Platform: The website would provide an industry specific job portal with multiple job postings & multiple job applications for free. The website would enable direct communications with candidates & recruiters. There would be direct access to candidates and recruiters to avoid miscommunications related to sourcing & fast recruitment process. There will not be any possibility of junk profiles as system will deactivate the profile if it is not updated on 90 days gap. You, as a user, have to find the exact profile as per requirement and simultaneously find the exact job profile. The system itself will filter the jobs with candidate profile automatically. Recruiters and job seekers can communicate each other avoiding any mediators.
The user expressly states that the resume/insertion or information/ data being fed into the network of Travadda.com by the user is correct and complete in all respects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts or averments. Travadda.com expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the said resume insertion/information/ data so fed into the network of the website by the user.
Terms for jobseekers:
- Resume Posting / Submission of Resume / Resume Upload / Resume Manager by registering your resume on Travadda.com, you agree to the following terms for
- The resume/ insertion or information/data fed by the user can be updated by the user alone, free of cost.
- com offers neither guarantee nor warranty that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume/ insertion or information/data is fed by the user.
- com would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond reasonable control of Travadda.com including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities.
- It shall be sole prerogative and responsibility of the user to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume/ insertion or information/data being fed into the network system of Travadda.com by the user, for going out of station or in station for any job or interview. Travadda.com assumes no responsibility in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act, deed or thing which the user may so do, pursuant to the receipt of the response, if any, to the resume/ insertion or information/ date being fed into the network system of the website.
- Uploading of multiple resumes beyond a reasonable limit by the same individual, using the same or different accounts shall entitle Travadda.com to remove the Resumes without notice to the subscriber. This service is only meant for candidates looking for suitable jobs. Any usage with commercial intent is prohibited.
- com reserves its right to reject and delete any resume/ insertion or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason.
- Networking Platform: An industry specific professional & B2B platform would be provided where the entire community will know each other with serious business communications and networking, sharing professional ideas, updates, plans, events & invitations, industry news. You can write your own blogs. Outsiders viz., those are not related to this industry, are restricted to access this platform.
- Marketing Platform: An industry specific unique marketing platform where the organizations and bodies can promote their products with a unique way of email marketing with cash back options “Learn & Earn” to readers / viewers. Advertisers can segregate their exact readers and then float their promotions accordingly. This is very economical concept of advertisement & marketing. Also there are many panel advertisements where advertisers can advertise the products. Outsider’s viz., those are not related to this industry are restricted to access this platform.
- Industry Directory: An industry specific online directory, would find your co-related service providers and their contacts within glimpses.
LICENSE AND WARRANTY FOR YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO TRAVADDA
You own the information you provide to the website under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sub-licensable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to the website, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques or data to the services, you submit to the website, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third party. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss.
By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. It is your responsibility to keep your profile information accurate and updated.
You agree to: (1) Keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) refrain from using other Users’ accounts; (4) refrain from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Travadda account to another party; and (5) refrain from charging anyone for access to any portion of Travadda, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own.
You indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, by any content you submit to the Services, and any activity in which you engage on or through the website.
There would be Annual Membership plan for both, professionals and candidates and organizations, corporates and others, based on different category of subscriptions like job platform, networking and marketing platform. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Premium Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the end of the subscription period during which you cancel your subscription. All the payments shall be prepayment for any kind of membership and subscription. You also acknowledge that Travadda’s Premium Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Premium Service.
NOTIFY US OF ACTS CONTRARY TO THE AGREEMENT
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
USER-TO-USER COMMUNICATION AND SHARING
Travadda offers various forums such as Travadda Groups, Answers, and Network Updates, where you can post your observations and comments on designated topics. The website also enables sharing of information by allowing users to post updates, including links to news, articles and other information such as job opportunities, product recommendations, and other content to their profile and other parts of the site, such as Travadda Groups.
Please note that ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Users, and the website cannot guarantee that other Users will not use the ideas and information that you share on the website. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don’t want others to use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it to any Travadda Group, into your Network Updates, or elsewhere on the website. TRAVADDA.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR A USER’S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST IN ANY TRAVADDA COMMUNITY FORUMS SUCH AS THE TRAVADDA BLOG, GROUPS OR ANSWERS.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO TRAVADDA
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to Travadda.com through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that:
(a) Your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information;
(b) Travadda.com is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions;
(c) Travadda.com shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide;
(d) Travadda.com may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development;
(e) You irrevocably assign to the website all rights to your Contributions; and
(f) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the website under any circumstances.
IT ACT, 2000 COMPLIANCE
Under Rule 3 of Rules made under IT Act, 2000 vide powers conferred by clause (zg) of sub-section (2) of section 87 read with sub-section (2) of section 79:
Users of computer resource not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that —
(a) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
(c) harm minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) impersonate another person;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(i) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
In view of the global nature of the world wide web, the User understands and agrees that technical processing of tools of communication is (and may be) required to send and receive messages, to correspond / conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks, to correspond / conform to the limitations of The Service, or to correspond / conform to other, similar technical requirements.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF TRAVADDA
- Service Availability:
For as long as the website continues to offer the Services, it shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access the website as it may exist and be available on any given day and have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the website, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for you or for all our users in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on our site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. The website further reserves the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by the website to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, the website has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Users provide when using the Services.
- Third Party Sites and Developers:
Travadda.com may include links to third party websites (“Third Party Sites”) on www.travadda.com and elsewhere. The website also enables third party developers (“Platform Developers”) to create applications (“Platform Applications”) that provide features and functionality using data and developer tools made available by the website through its developer platform.
The website is not responsible for and does not endorse any features, content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from Third Party Sites or Platform Applications. Website also does not screen, audit, or endorse Platform Applications. Accordingly, if you decide to access Third Party Sites or use Platform Applications, you do so at your own risk and agree that your use of any Platform Application is on an “as-is” basis without any warranty as to the Platform Developer’s actions, and that this Agreement does not apply to your use of any Third Party Site or Developer Application.
Please note: If you allow a Platform Application or Third Party Site to authenticate to or connect with your Travadda account, that application or website can access information on Travadda related to you and your connections.
- Disclosure of User Information:
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your registration and any other information you provide, if required, to do so by law or in a good faith that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to: (1) comply with legal process, including, but not limited to, civil and criminal actions, court orders or other compulsory disclosures;
(2) enforce this Agreement;
(3) respond to claims of a violation of the rights of third parties, whether or not the third party is a User, individual, or government agency;
(4) respond to customer service inquiries; or
(5) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Travadda, our Users or the public.
- Connections and Interactions with other Users: You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. The website may limit the number of connections you may have to other Users and may, in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of the Services or otherwise limit your use of the Services. The website reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if the website determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
You agree that Travadda.com may use your company, organization, or product name and/or logo in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports, website listings of customers, research and marketing case studies and other marketing-related activities. You may not issue any public announcement regarding your use of the website which suggests partnership with Travadda.com without Travadda’s prior review and written approval, at Travadda’s sole discretion.
You shall not disclose your developer credentials or your Client IDs to any third party except your agent(s) using such information solely on your behalf in accordance with this Agreement and under a written duty of confidentiality. You shall not disclose Travadda Confidential Information to any third party without Travadda’s prior written consent. “Travadda.com Confidential Information” means all non-public Travadda software, technology, programming, and specifications relating to Travadda, and any other information designated in writing by Travadda as “Confidential” or an equivalent designation. Travadda.com Confidential Information does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by you or the website, or information that has been (a) independently developed without access to the website Confidential Information as evidenced in writing; (b) rightfully received by you from a third party who has the lawful right to disclose such information; or (c) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.
DO NOT RELY ON TRAVADDA.COM, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR IT’S CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR TRAVADDA AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WEBSITE DOES NOT CONTROL OR VET USER GENERATED CONTENT FOR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY THE WEBSITE OR ANYTHING RELATED TO THE WEBSITE, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH “TERMINATION” CLAUSE OF THIS AGREEMENT AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US.
THE WEBSITE DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, TRAVADDA DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION.
THE WEBSITE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. TRAVADDA DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, IT DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON. FOR MORE INFORMATION, SEE OUR DISCLAIMER AGREEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS CLAUSE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Neither Travadda.com nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, or directors shall be cumulatively liable for (a) any damages in excess of five times the most recent annual fee that you paid for membership, or Rs.4,000, whichever amount is greater, or (b) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Service, any platform applications or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from the website. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties and without it the terms and prices charged would be different. This limitation of liability shall:
- Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
- Not apply to any damage that website may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed from in this Agreement.
The website is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Travadda’s services or combination thereof.
All conditions, terms, representations and warranties relating to the website services supplied under this Agreement, whether imposed by statute or operation of law or otherwise, that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions including, without limitation, the implied warranty of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose are hereby excluded to the extent applicable under Indian laws.
This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between you and Travadda and shall apply to all claims of liability (e.g. Warranty, tort, negligence, contract, law) and even if Travadda has been told of the possibility of any such damage, and even if these remedies fail their essential purpose.
Our total aggregate liability to you for any claim in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the provision of the website services shall be limited to the charges paid by you in respect of the services which are the subject of any such claim.
You may not allocate, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, Designs, trademarks or other Intellectual proprietary Information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of the website to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who once infringes the copyright of others upon receipt of prompt notification to the website by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent/Advisor. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the website’s services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the website. However, the website reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the website at any time for any reason, with or without notice.
The website also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular users to any/all of its services/content without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of the website and/or other visitors to the website. The website reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the website and its features with respect to different user(s), or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. The website withholds the right to temporary or permanent termination of any user for any of the following reasons:
(a) If it concludes that the user(s) have provided any false information in connection with the member account to the website, or are engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities.
(b) The user(s) breach any provisions of the terms and conditions of use agreement and/or Agreement of website.
(c) Utilize website to send spam messages or repeatedly publish the same product information.
(d) Post any material to members that are not related to international trade or business cooperation.
(e) Impersonate or unlawfully use another companies name to post information or conduct business of any form.
(f) Any unauthorized access, use, modification, or control of the website data base, network or related services.
ASSOCIATION / LINKS TO THIRD PARTY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO ADVERTISERS
- Advertiser agrees to use, and the website agrees to make available, the Network during the Term in order to place Ads from Advertiser on Publisher Websites according to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. As between Advertiser and the website, Advertiser shall be solely responsible for soliciting all Ads, placing Ads through the Network and responding to inquiries in connection therewith.
- All copyright, database rights, trademarks and design rights in our website and in the material published on it belong to the website Advertisers cannot use it without prior permission of the Website owner.
- Advertiser shall be solely responsible if any kind of loss occurred to the user of the website.
This Agreement or any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of India regardless of your country of origin or where you access the website. You and Travadda.com agree that all claims arising out of or related to this Agreement must be resolved exclusively by the courts located in Mumbai/Thane, Maharashtra, India except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You and Travadda.com agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Mumbai, Maharashtra, India for the purpose of litigating all such claims. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that Travadda.com shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than Rs.15,000/-, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the arbitration rules as laid down in the Indian laws.
ANTI SPAM POLICY
The services provided to you are aimed at providing recruitment solutions and should be restricted to contacting suitable candidates for genuine jobs in existence. Mailing practices such as transmitting marketing and promotional mailers/ Offensive messages/ messages with misleading subject lines in order to intentionally obfuscate the original message, are strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to terminate services, without prior notice, to the originator of Spam. No refund shall be admissible under such circumstances.
Following is an illustrative (not exhaustive) list of the kinds of messages which can be classified as spam:
Unsolicited Bulk Messages/Unsolicited Commercial Communications.
Voice Calls/SMS to registered telephone numbers.
Non Job related mails.
Messages with misleading subject lines.
Extra ordinary High Number of mails.
Mails soliciting payments.
Users are advised to change their passwords frequently in order to reduce the possibility of misuse of their accounts. To seek more information and to report Spam
- Notices and Service of Process
All notices or demands to or upon website shall be effective if in writing and shall be duly made when sent to Travadda.com having addressed at:-
The Legal Department
C/O. Trawellhr Services Private Limited
A/502, Supernal Garden, Kolshet Road, Thane West
Maharashtra, India. Pin: 400607
All notices or demands to or upon a User(s) shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, by facsimile or email to the last-known correspondence, fax or email address provided by the User(s) to the website, or by posting such notice or demand on an area of the website that is publicly accessible without a charge. Notice to a User(s) shall be deemed to be received by such User(s) if and when website is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User(s), or immediately upon website’s posting such notice on an area of the website that is publicly accessible without charge.
- Entire Agreement
You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Travadda.com services, third-party content or third party software.
- Amendments to this Agreement
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
- No informal waivers, agreements or representations
Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any Travadda Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any Travadda Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of Travadda.com.
- Assignment and Delegation
You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, Travadda.com for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
- Potential Other Rights and Obligations
You may have rights or obligations under local law other than those enumerated here if you are located outside India.
USER “DOS” AND “DON’TS”
As a condition to access the website, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts:
- Do undertake the following:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
- Review and comply with notices sent by Travadda.com concerning the Services; and
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
- Don’t undertake the following:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to the website;
- Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form (e.g., do not include a link or an email address in the name field). Please also protect sensitive personal information such as your email address, phone number, street address, or other information that is confidential in nature;
- Create a user profile for anyone other than a natural person;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using the website;
- Invite people you do not know to join your network;
- Upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo;
- Use or attempt to use another’s account without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on the website;
- Upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this website any of the Content, information, or other material that –
(a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights of any person;
(b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under Indian law; or
(c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties; or
(d) criminal or tortuous activity, including pornography, child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets; or
(e) using any information obtained from the website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
- Participate, directly or indirectly, in the setting up or development of a network that seeks to implement practices that are similar to sales by network or the recruitment of independent home salespeople to the purposes of creating a pyramid scheme or other similar practices.
- Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on the website (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof.
- Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on and/or obtain from the website to provide any service that is competitive, in Travadda’s sole discretion, with the website;
- Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Travadda.com unless you have entered into a written agreement with Travadda.com (this includes, but is not limited to, representing yourself as an accredited Travadda trainer if you have not been certified by Travadda as such);
- Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on the website or technology underlying the Services, or other Users’ content, in whole or part.
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the website or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a Travadda Group or any other service or functionality of the website, without the express written permission of the website.
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
- Access, via automated or manual means or processes, the website for purposes of monitoring Travadda’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Attempt to or actually access the website by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Travadda.com such as its mobile application or by navigating to www.travadda.com using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access the website using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including Travadda.com
- Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on Travadda’s infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Users or Travadda personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to the website, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on the website.
- Interfere with or disrupt or game Travadda or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to the website, in particular Travadda’s search algorithms.
- Launch or use any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to Travadda.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the website grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Travadda.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
USER CONTENT AND CONDUCT
- As a Travadda.com account holder you may submit Content to the Service, including videos and user comments. You understand that the website does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to Travadda.com all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to Travadda.com, you hereby grant Travadda a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, publish, adapt, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and Travadda’s (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display, publish, make available online or electronically transmit, and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that Travadda.com may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Travadda all of the license rights granted herein.
- com does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Travadda.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. The website does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and the website will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. Travadda.com reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
The thoughts written or reviews posted by visitors are of them and not moderated by us, any one thus felt offended please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove it from our website (if we feel the same within the framework of business, prevalent norms and practicability) of legality and freedom of speech.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and The Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 made there under, the name and contact detail of the Grievance Officer is provided below:
The Admin Department
C/O. Trawellhr Services Private Limited
A/502, Supernal Garden, Kolshet Road, Thane West
Maharashtra, India. Pin: 400607
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, all third-party rights and all Travadda.com policies. You shall not use the website in a manner that violates such laws, rules and regulations, third parties’ rights or any Travadda.com policies or in a manner that is deceptive, unethical, false or misleading. For avoidance of doubt, you shall not distribute or provide access to applications you develop in contravention of Indian laws.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian Law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Mumbai/Thane, Maharashtra, India Courts.
Any forbearance or failure by us to enforce a provision to which you are subject shall not affect our right to require such performance at any subsequent time, nor shall the waiver or forbearance by us of any breach of any provisions of the agreement herein be taken to be or held to be a waiver of the provision or provisions itself of themselves.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
Date Last Modified
Subscribe to our Newsletter
A unit of Trawellhr Services Pvt. Ltd.